The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne. It is available to new commencing international students with a packaged offer letter.
RMIT University Pathway to Victoria International Scholarship in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
Founded by Francis Ormond in 1887, RMIT began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia.All Scholarships from RMIT University
- must be a new commencing student and had accepted a packaged pathway offer letter progressing to Vocational Education (VE) or Higher Education (HE) program (principal program*). Your first pathway program must commence in July 2021 or onwards.
English for Academic Purpose (EAP) program [packaged with VE or/and HE programs]
Foundation Studies program [packaged with VE or/and HE program]
VE program [packaged with another VE program at higher Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level or/and HE program]
must have a principal program* commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
must have a valid packaged CoEs or student visa at the commencement of the first pathway program
must not be a currently enrolled RMIT student
* the last program of your packaged offer
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The total value of the scholarship is AU$2,500, one-off payment to be paid into RMIT student account after census date of first pathway program towards tuition fees.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive and accept a packaged pathway offer letter to study at RMIT to commence in July 2021 intake or onwards with a principal program commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- Complete an Expression of Interest