The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne. It is available to new commencing international students with a packaged offer letter.
RMIT University Pathway to Victoria International Scholarship in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
- must be a new commencing student and had accepted a packaged pathway offer letter progressing to Vocational Education (VE) or Higher Education (HE) program (principal program*). Your first pathway program must commence in July 2021 or onwards.
English for Academic Purpose (EAP) program [packaged with VE or/and HE programs]
Foundation Studies program [packaged with VE or/and HE program]
VE program [packaged with another VE program at higher Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level or/and HE program]
must have a principal program* commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
must have a valid packaged CoEs or student visa at the commencement of the first pathway program
must not be a currently enrolled RMIT student
* the last program of your packaged offer
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The total value of the scholarship is AU$2,500, one-off payment to be paid into RMIT student account after census date of first pathway program towards tuition fees.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive and accept a packaged pathway offer letter to study at RMIT to commence in July 2021 intake or onwards with a principal program commencing between Feb 2022 and July 2023 intake
- Complete an Expression of Interest