RMIT University Global Leaders Scholarship for Postgraduate Indian Business Students in Australia, 2017
- 10 February 2017
For the academic year 2017-2018, RMIT University is offering up to ten Global Leaders Scholarships for Indian students. These scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate degree programme in the field of business
RMIT University (officially Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) is an Australian public university of technology and design based in Melbourne, Victoria.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
In order to qualify for this scholarship students must
Be an Indian citizen
Apply from India
Enroll in one of the following postgraduate programs in Semester 1, 2017;
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Executive)
- Master of Business Information Technology
- Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Finance
- Master of International Business
Have an excellent academic background (students must have a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution, or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution
Scholarships of AU$10,000 value will be awarded for the duration of the program.
In order to apply please follow the given criteria:
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.