RMIT International School Leaver Scholarship in Australia
- AUD $5000
- January 16, 2020
If you are an international student completing High School in Australia and have applied for RMIT via VTAC, this scholarship may support you with tuition fees in Semester 1 2020.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student*
- be onshore and completing your high school in Australia
- submit your application via VTAC and receive an offer from RMIT for an Undergraduate program
*You are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident or on a Permanent humanitarian visa
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The value of the scholarship is AUD $5000 as a one-off payment.
- The applicant must be onshore.
- The scholarship will be offset against tuition fees for an Undergraduate program you will accept.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year/intake and must be taken up in Semester 1 2020.
- Successful applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- The scholarship must be repaid to RMIT if the enrolment is canceled for non-approved reasons.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients for marketing purposes.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement and personal statements forming the basis for scholarship selection.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.