If you are an international student completing High School in Australia and have applied for RMIT via VTAC, this scholarship may support you with tuition fees in Semester 1 2020.
RMIT International School Leaver Scholarship in Australia
- AUD $5000
- 16 January 2020
Founded by Francis Ormond in 1887, RMIT began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia.All Scholarships from RMIT University
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student*
- be onshore and completing your high school in Australia
- submit your application via VTAC and receive an offer from RMIT for an Undergraduate program
*You are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident or on a Permanent humanitarian visa
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The value of the scholarship is AUD $5000 as a one-off payment.
- The applicant must be onshore.
- The scholarship will be offset against tuition fees for an Undergraduate program you will accept.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year/intake and must be taken up in Semester 1 2020.
- Successful applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- The scholarship must be repaid to RMIT if the enrolment is canceled for non-approved reasons.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients for marketing purposes.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement and personal statements forming the basis for scholarship selection.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.