RMIT Iglu International Accommodation Scholarships in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
- 50% off accomodation
- 28 February 2021
Purpose built for students, Iglu combines all the fantastic benefits of independent living with the supportive framework of student accommodation. Iglu Melbourne City is convenience living at its best. Located in the heart of Melbourne across from the Queen Victoria Market, surrounded by shops, sights and nightlife, it is a 10-minute walk to our City Campus or a 25-minute tram or train ride to our Brunswick Campus.
Living at Iglu is easy with well-equipped and fully furnished spaces, study spaces, in-house gym, and onsite laundry. You can make new friends and enjoy the fresh and funky designs set within a safe and secure environment. There’s one easy bill to cover all your utilities, unlimited internet, weekday breakfast and regular community events, leaving you all the time you need to enjoy your new student experience
- be an international student* applying from Australia
- be 18 years of age or over by 1st of February in the year you are commencing study at RMIT
- be commencing a full time study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2021 in a vocational or degree with at least one year program duration (excludes ELICOS, Foundation Studies and Higher Degree by Research)
- not be the recipient of another concurrent scholarship award whose purpose is to cover accommodation or living expenses.
- complete the scholarship application form
*You are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident or on a Permanent humanitarian visa
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The Iglu International Accommodation Scholarship Program (IIASP) provides 50% scholarships towards the weekly fee to stay at Iglu Melbourne City for 12 months while undertaking an eligible vocational or degree program at RMIT University.
IIASP recipients will be offered their own private bedroom with ensuite bathroom in a 6-bed apartment for 12 months and receive rental assistance valued at approximately $11,000.
Recipients will be required to pay from $214 per week rent for 52 weeks after the scholarship, a total of approximately $11,128 for the year.
The weekly rent includes:
- FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
- All utilities (water, electricity and gas)
- Access to 24/7 onsite support
- Resident community events
- Weekday Cool Start breakfast-on-the-go
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.