RMIT Academic merit awards for International Students in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
- Up to $5,000
- 31 January 2021
This scholarship is open for commencing international students from any region undertaking any RMIT programs which can provide financial assistance towards first year of study.
- be an international student applying from anywhere in the world
- have an offer letter to commence any programs in Semester 1 2021 (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
- not an existing RMIT student
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The total value of the grant is up to AU$5,000, one-off payment to be paid after the first census date.
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer letter to commence any programs in Semester 1 2021 (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
- No scholarship application is required.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.