RiSE Foundation Scholarship for US Students, 2017
- 31 January 2017
The RiSE Scholarship Foundation, Inc. is now offering the scholarship for high school, college bound senior, who have (GPA) of 2.5 or higher on a 4 point scale and planning on attending an accredited college or university.
Applicants must be a current high school, college bound senior, who has submitted applications to and is planning on attending an accredited college or university.
- Must be a current high school, college bound senior, who has submitted applications to and is planning on attending an accredited college or university.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have an overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher on a 4 point scale (or equivalent).
- Must have a documented learning disability, a diagnosis of ADHD or ADD alone does not qualify.
- Must provide a letter of reference from a teacher, high school counselor, or principal of present high school on the enclosed form. The professional must note the learning diagnosis on the letter as proof of the diagnosis.
- If awarded, recipient must provide RiSE Scholarship Foundation, Inc. proof of registration to accepted college or university for the scholarship to be issued the fall semester of the same year that the award is presented
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- In 2017, RiSE is awarding five students for the RiSE Scholarship Foundation, Inc. Award and one for the RiSE Awards Autism Award.
- The value of each award is $2500.00. The award money is paid to the college or university that the award recipient attends in the fall after graduation.
- The candidates must download the application form given
- Submit your completed application by Dropbox. RISE is only receiving applications via Dropbox this year.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.