The Richard T. Wamser Fellowship is available to male and female undergraduate students of Native American descent. Students must work at least 10-20 hours per week during the term they receive assistance from the fund.
Richard T. Wamser Fellowship
Columbia University is one of the world's most important centers of research and at the same time a distinctive and distinguished learning environment for undergraduates and graduate students in many scholarly and professional fields. All Scholarships from Columbia University
- To verify that the student meets the criterion, please provide one of the below:
- Certification of Report of Birth issued by Dept. of State (DS-1350)
- U.S. Citizen ID Card (I-197 or I-179)
- Native American tribal documents
- Students involved in athletic activities should include a written statement outlining their participation.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.