There are multiple scholarships available. Please visit the website for more detailed information.
The value is a 20% reduction in your overall course tuition fees.
The scholarships are available for the following pathways:
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
- The scholarship value is equal to a 20% reduction on the total course tuition.
- The scholarship discount will be divided evenly across the total amount of units in the course and applied each semester to each unit being undertaken, not in a lump sum.
- The scholarship only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other non-tuition fees or expenses.
- Students must successfully pass all units attempted each semester/term otherwise the scholarship will be revoked by EIT.
Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application form along with your course application
Cut-off date for scholarship applications is 1 month prior to the start date of the course.