Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor
- 20% reduction on your overall course tuition fees
- 31 December 2020
There are multiple scholarships available. Please visit the website for more detailed information.
The value is a 20% reduction in your overall course tuition fees.
The scholarships are available for the following pathways:
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
- Must be a commencing student studying the Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) course with EIT online or on-campus.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least a minimum result of 70% in all Mathematics units achieved in the highest level of education completed.
- Must be a full fee-paying student, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- The scholarship value is equal to a 20% reduction on the total course tuition.
- The scholarship discount will be divided evenly across the total amount of units in the course and applied each semester to each unit being undertaken, not in a lump sum.
- The scholarship only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other non-tuition fees or expenses.
- Students must successfully pass all units attempted each semester/term otherwise the scholarship will be revoked by EIT.
Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application form along with your course application
Cut-off date for scholarship applications is 1 month prior to the start date of the course.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.