The Responsible Leadership Scholarship program is a merit award for qualified students accepted into the Master of Science or Master of Arts programs. It was established to recognize individuals who clearly demonstrate a deep commitment to leading positive change in organizations and communities.
Competition for the Responsible Leadership Scholarship is open and merit-based. Selection is based on an applicant’s fit with the program’s objectives, academic excellence, professional aptitude, and leadership potential in the field of responsible management. Fluent English language proficiency is also considered. All eligible applicants will be reviewed by a committee.
- be EU and/or EEA citizen;
- demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential in the field of responsible management in Climate Change, Digital Transformation, Sustainable Food Systems, and in the Arts and Cultural Heritage
- have an earned bachelor's degree as of June 15 with an excellent academic record;
- demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English) at a level required for admission by Franklin University Switzerland;
- be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by Switzerland
Qualifying Programs: This merit award is available to qualifying students admitted to one of the following programs:
- MA in Responsible Arts Management and Cultural Heritage
- MSIM in Responsible Management and Climate Change
- MSIM in Digital Transformation
- MSIM in Leadership for Sustainable Food Systems
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
CHF 6,250 (25% of the tuition fee).
Students must submit a complete application for admission by June 15th to be considered for the scholarship for the Fall Intake, or November 15th for the Spring Intake.