Introducing our Scholarship for 2019 The Scholarship Award with be $750
Rentkidz Annual Scholarship
- Bachelor, Course
- 10 December 2019
- United States Citizen
- GPA 3.4 and above
- The student must complete and submit an essay in order to be considered for the award
- The winner cannot reapply the following year
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship award will be solely used for tuition or other related expenses. A check will be mailed out in the amount of $750, and the proceeds made payable to the institution directly.
We will notify the winner by phone, email, and mail.
By submitting your essay, you provide consent that we may use your essay on parts of our website. We will make sure to remove any personal criteria.
The student must address the current topics:
- How can students afford to pay for college in a time when tuition rates seem to be higher than ever?
- If you are taking out student loans, how will this affect your ability to buy a car or house when you graduate?
- If you weren’t able to attend college, would you feel confident in your ability to succeed in today’s business climate?
- Why is College Worth it to You
Students can apply through the website