REMUS-SEBRING Group Scholarships for Students in Austria
- Bachelor, Master
- € 21,600
- 31 October 2019
Together with the Graz University of Technology, the REMUS-SEBRING Group is awarding five scholarships to talented and motivated female students in Austria. The studentship is available to pursue the bachelor and masters degree coursework in the field of Mechanical Engineering for a maximum period of two years.
Female Austrian students
Graduate and postgraduate degree program in Mechanical Engineering
To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have been admitted to the bachelors and masters program since the winter semester 2019/20 and have thus far provided excellent proof of academic achievement will be considered.
- For bachelor’s students, the amount provided monthly is 500 €, and when appropriate proof of achievement has been provided, a total of 12,000 € over the period of two years.
- For master’s students, the amount provided monthly is 900 €, and when appropriate proof of achievement has been provided, a total of 21,600 € over the period of two years.
- Additional: It is possible to fill an – additionally paid – internship position at the REMUS-SEBRING Group for 2 months during the two-year period. Further integration into the REMUS-SEBRING Group’s activities is possible.
To be considered for this education award, seekers are prescribed to take admission in the bachelor and masters degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can send their complete applications of bursary by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must attach the letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, proof of academic achievement in previously attended schools or programs and two reference letters from teachers.
You are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
To take part in this program, aspirants are required to meet the general requirements of English language ability.
Applicants studying Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Business Economics are required to hand in their application papers in German; applicants studying Production, Science and Management are required to submit their papers in English.
Please note that only applications of female students will be taken into consideration.
The complete application comprises:
- letter of motivation
- curriculum vitae
- proof of academic achievement in previously attended schools or programmes and
- two reference letters from teachers
A jury of experts from TU Graz draw up an initial list of awardees. The final awards will be given based on a hearing held at the REMUS-SEBRING Group.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.