The French Embassy in Kenya and Somalia is offering great opportunities for Kenyan students to pursue their studies in quality universities within the African continent. We are indeed providing two scholarships to outstanding Master level students, respectively in Engineering Sciences and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Regional Opportunities Scholarships for Kenya Students
- Tuition fees, allowance + benefits
- 15 July 2022
- Have Kenyan nationality
- Have obtained at least a Bachelor degree in Engineering Sciences or in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Demonstrate an excellent academic record
- For programs taught in French : have proof of B2-level in French
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
The scholarships will extend over the academic year 2022-2023 and will cover:
- A monthly living allowance
- Travel expenses
- Tuition fees (up to 3000 € per year)
- Social insurance
Candidates need to send an application file to the following email address: email@example.com
The application file should be composed of:
- Letter of admission to an eligible university
- Copy of the degree(s) obtained
- Copy of the last academic record
- Copy of ID
- For programs taught in French : proof of French proficiency (B2-level at least)