Real Futures Grant
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- 31 October 2020
What is the Real Futures Grant?
The grant is awarded annually to one person and is worth $5,000. Applications for the 2019–20 grant open November 1st, 2019 until October 31st, 2020.
Am I eligible?
Entry is open to full-time students currently studying in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution. Eligibility is limited to those studying a certificate, diploma, degree or traineeship in one or more of the following fields:
- Business – including any business-related courses from any institution.
- Finance – including actuarial, statistics, accounting and general finance courses.
- Medicine – including medical and health sciences, surgery and medical research.
- Healthcare – including health and fitness-related specialties, sport sciences, health services assistance and international health.
- Specialist healthcare – including nursing, optometry, dentistry, and pharmacy.
Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply and you must be 18 years of age to enter.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The value of this grant is AUD $5,000 (total amount). This amount is paid as a one-off payment to the winner.
To enter the Real Futures Grant, your challenge is to write an essay (maximum 700 words) on why you want to work in your selected industry and the difference you hope to make in your particular field of study. How do you want to make a difference in people’s lives? Why have you chosen your career path?
**The fine print
**All applicants must email the following documentation to us via email. Please visit the website for more details.
- Proof of Identification;
- Proof of enrolment, including course name, tertiary institution name, and enrolment status;
- Your response (max word count 700 words); and
- Contact details (including residential address).
**Winner selection process
**The winner of the grant will be the entry that best grasps the challenge and will be notified by email, and their name published on the Real Insurance website on January 31st, 2020.
See full Terms and Conditions.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.