They are building research excellence by supporting students of exceptional research potential with QUTPRAs.
QUT Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA)
- PHD, Master
- $28,854 (AUD)
Queensland University of TechnologyAll Scholarships from Queensland University of Technology
New applicants to QUT research degrees need to:
- Meet QUT’s admission criteria for a research degree, which includes meeting QUT’s English language requirements
- Not be in receipt of another living allowance scholarship to undertake the research degree.
Current QUT research students need to have consumed less than the below equivalent full-time study load (EFTSL) to apply:
- Less than 1 year EFTLS for enrolled research doctorate students
- Less than 6 months EFTLS for enrolled research masters students
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- An annual stipend paid fortnightly, indexed annually. The annual stipend rate in 2022 is $28,854 (AUD). The scholarship can be used to support living costs.
- Domestic students receive an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset.
- International students receive a QUT Tuition Fee Sponsorship.