QUT North Asia English for Academic Purposes Bursary for International Students in Australia
An English for Academic Purposes (EAP) tuition fee bursary for eligible students from North Asia.
To be eligible you must:
- be a citizen of China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, or Japan
- be a new commencing student in the EAP program between October 2020 to November 2020
- successfully complete your EAP program at the QUT College and commence your next academic program (with a minimum duration of one semester) in one of the following courses no later than November 2021:
- University Certificate in Tertiary Preparation
- Study Abroad
- Coursework degree programs.
To be eligible for the bursary, you must accept your offer to study at QUT by following the instructions outlined in your Offer Letter (details in the ‘Your Next Step’ section). When making the acceptance payment, you will need to pay your EAP program(s) tuition fees upfront. QUT will award 10 weeks of EAP tuition bursary (valued AU$4,500 or AU$3,375 if you receive EAP concessions) after you successfully progress to your subsequent academic program at QUT.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- A refund of 10-week QUT English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program valued up to AU$4,500, paid as reduction towards the subsequent academic program(s) at QUT College or the faculties, including foundation, diploma, University Certificate in Tertiary Preparation, Study Abroad and coursework degrees in 2021.
- QUT College will continue to provide EAP concessions of 25% to citizens of Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea and Japan. The adjusted refund value is AU$3375.
You do not need a separate application for the bursary and should apply to QUT as per usual by submitting the QUT application form (F Form) by Monday 31 August 2020. If eligible, you will automatically receive an additional letter detailing the EAP concession and confirming the EAP bursary upon receiving the Letter of Offer.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.