QUT Master of Philosophy in Education funding for International Students
- $28,092 per annum stipend and 18 month tuition fee
- 20 September 2020
About the course
Recognising the diversity of skills and backgrounds, our Master of Philosophy (MPhil) is a personalised degree designed to meet your career and research goals. Study in one of our faculties or choose a non-specialised MPhil to build your research skills and advance to a PhD.
- Tailor opportunities to your strengths, experience and career goals. A research degree skills audit helps you and your supervisors to identify the coursework and training that will support your research and employment goals.
- Engage with other students across all disciplines and be exposed to transdisciplinary concepts.
- Acquire knowledge in areas vital to progressing into the research workforce.
- Benefit from the support and mentorship of experienced researchers, who will provide you with the ideal training foundation for future admission into a PhD.
You must meet the entry requirements for a Master of Philosophy degree.
You must also:
- be able to take up the scholarship and begin full-time study preferably in February 2021, but before the end of July 2021
- develop a research proposal that responds to and aligns with one or more Research Priorities in the Faculty of Education
- demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research.
The successful applicant must be able to enrol as a full-time, internal student.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Successful applicants will receive a living scholarship stipend of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate) as well as a QUT tuition fee sponsorship for 18 months.
This amount is tax free for full-time students.
Please note that from 17 August 2020, QUT will be using a two step application process:
- You must submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) by Friday 20 September 2020.
- If successful, you will then be invited to submit a full application by Friday 30 October 2020.
To apply for this scholarship, you should complete the eligibility requirements listed above and include them in your application for the QUT annual scholarship round. You should indicate on the scholarship application form that you wish to be considered for the scholarship for MPhil students in the Faculty of Education.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.