QUT Faculty of Law International Merit Scholarship in Australia
- Bachelor, Master
- 25% of tuition fee
A high achievement scholarship for future international law and justice undergraduate and postgraduate students.
You must meet all the following requirements:
- completed a qualifying course with the required academic results
- meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you start your degree program
- apply for and be accepted into one of these courses offered by our Faculty of Law:
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) - Graduate Entry
- Bachelor of Justice
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
You're not eligible if you receive another QUT academic scholarship.
You will receive:
- a scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- an ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
You don't need to apply separately for the scholarship. If you apply for and are accepted into one of the eligible courses, and you meet the criteria for the scholarship, we will offer you a scholarship as well as a place in the course.
To receive the ongoing scholarship after your first two semesters, you must:
- maintain a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.