QUT Dynamic Soft Matter Materials PhD international awards
- $27,171 p.a. + tuition fees
Join our multinational research team based at QUT and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in Germany in researching advanced reprogrammable material design.
You must fulfil the PhD admission criteria, including English language requirements (an IELTS score of 6.5 or above if English is not your first language).
- a minimum of $27,171 per year, for 3 years
- a QUT tuition fee sponsorship (for international students).
Submit your application (one PDF file) by email to Professor Christopher Barner-Kowollik.
Your application must include:
- a cover letter including your motivation for applying
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- full academic transcript
- two detailed letters of reference (including one from the supervisor of your research thesis).
The scholarship will remain open until filled.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.