Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a major Australian university with a truly global outlook. Home to nearly 50,000 students, we’re providing real-world infrastructure, learning and teaching, and graduate skills to the next generation of change-makers.
QUT Centre for Data Science and Queen’s Wharf Brisbane international awards in Australia
- $28,597 p.a.
- 31 December 2021
- meet the QUT academic and English language entry requirements for QUT's Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- be able to commence the PhD course by 2022
- hold an honours degree or masters by research in either:
- property economics
- built environment
- meet eligibility for admission requirements to the PhD program at QUT
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this scholarship is only available for candidates who are already located in Australia, and can commence in 2021.
Project skill requirements
Project 1 requires a background in:
- applied economics
- finance in property
- built environment.
Project 2 requires a background in:
- public relations
- consumer psychology.
A tax exempt scholarship at $28,597 per annum for three years, indexed annually.