QUT Business School Dean’s Honours funding for International Students in Australia
Our prestigious Dean's Honours program is a study program for high-achieving students, and a pathway to higher degree research. The scholarship also provides financial support to successful applicants.
- have completed Australian Year 12 studies or equivalent
- have completed Year 12 in the year you apply for the program or the previous year
- be starting university for the first time in 2020 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- have achieved an unadjusted OP 1 or 2 (or equivalent unadjusted ATAR)
- receive and accept a QTAC offer for a place in the Bachelor of Business (Dean's Honours).
International students completing their QCE overseas must have English as one of their top 5 OP subjects.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- complete a bachelor degree and an honours degree
- receive a scholarship of $20,000 over four years, to be paid in instalments each semester.
Other benefits may include:
- automatic membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- invitation to the College of Excellence start of year camp
- exclusive opportunities to attend QUT Business School’s Business Leaders’ Forums
- the opportunity to represent QUT through the Student Ambassador Program
- priority access to QUT Business School’s Business Advantage Program
Apply for the Bachelor of Business (Dean's Honours) through QTAC.
Make sure you use the correct QTAC code for the Dean's Honours version of your course. Check your course details for the QTAC code.
You don't need to apply separately for the scholarship.
To keep your scholarship, you must:
- remain enrolled full-time
- maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 or higher each semester.
- take a leave of absence for up to 12 months (in accordance with our student rules), but only after you have completed one full-time semester of study. You won't receive scholarship payments during this time.
- decline the Dean’s Honours Program scholarship offer if you have accepted a Vice Chancellor’s (academic) Scholarship offer and still remain enrolled in BS06.
- hold any other scholarship, except an Equity Scholarship. If you have any questions about holding other scholarships, contact our QUT Business School Scholarships Coordinator.
Full scholarship terms and conditions (PDF file, 188.4 KB).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.