Quest University Scholarships for International Students in Canada, 2017-2018
- 1 May 2017
Quest University is pleased to offer a range of scholarships to students of high academic ability for 2017 entry. All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid.
The University aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
Quest University Canada is Canada’s first independent, not-for-profit, secular university. Quest offers only one degree, a Bachelor of Arts and Sciences, and focuses entirely on excellence in undergraduate education. Quest University Canada’s aim is to prepare students for the challenges of the 21st century.
The Quest program is rigorous, and an important criterion for a scholarship award is the applicant’s academic record. Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of a TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) taken within the past two years.
All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid. All Quest Scholarships are considered entrance awards and cannot be applied for after the application deadline leading to your first year at Quest.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- Scholarship applications can be submitted at any time before the relevant deadline but will not be reviewed until the deadline. All application materials submitted for admission will be considered during the candidate’s scholarship award review.
- Students wishing to apply for scholarships must complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit a résumé, along with two recommendation letters. Your résumé should clearly outline your experiences and achievements. This may include employment, volunteer work, gap year projects, awards, hobbies, skills and so on.
- They ask that one letter of recommendation be an academic reference, and one is a character reference. We will consider up to a maximum of four letters of recommendation. If students send more it is at the discretion of the admissions committee which four will be considered. Letters must be submitted as PDF files, signed and written on official letterhead, or be sent directly from the person writing them. Letters that do not meet these criteria will not be considered.
- Students applying for the David Strangway Award for Excellence must also submit a maximum 300-word personal introduction to the Faculty Selection Committee. All documents must be submitted in a package together before the March 1 deadline.
- The Scholarship Review Committee will evaluate each student’s application for financial awards (scholarship and/or aid) only once. After an award package has been offered, no other financial awards applications will be accepted.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.