A candidate who meets the highest academic criteria will be selected for The Roy Goode 40th Anniversary Scholarship.
This prestigious award is bestowed in honour of the founder of CCLS, Sir Roy Goode and celebrates the 40th anniversary of the establishment of the Centre for Commercial Law Studies at Queen Mary University of London. The successful scholarship candidate will receive a full fee waiver.
All LLM, MSc and MA courses in the School of Law (see list below)
- LLM Law
- LLM Banking and Finance
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business law
- LLM Tax Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM International Shipping Law
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM International Economic law
- LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
- LLM Arts Business and the Law
- LLM/MA in Regulation and Compliance
- LLM Law and Economics
- LLM in Paris
- MSC law and Finance
You must have an offer for the course to be considered for the award.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
There is no separate application. All applicants that have achieved a UK first class honours degree (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a First.
However, shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit a supporting statement to compete for this award.
At the end of March the scholarships will be awarded to those who meet the above criteria (subject to availability).