Queen Mary University of London is delighted to offer £5,000 scholarships to support EU domiciled students wishing to join undergraduate programmes in September 2021.
Queen Mary University of London EU Scholarships in UK
- 31 August 2021
You must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- your permanent home address must be in an EU member state
- your fee status must have been confirmed as ‘Overseas’ by Queen Mary and must remain ‘Overseas’ throughout the programme. This award is not available to applicants assessed as ‘Home’ for fee status purposes, regardless of nationality
- you must not be in receipt of student funding from the UK government. If you are eligible for more than one Queen Mary scholarship or bursary, you will receive the award with the highest value only
- you must be enrolling for the first year of an eligible programme at Queen Mary
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
You do not need to complete a specific application for this scholarship. The Queen Mary Admissions team will assess your eligibility when processing your application to study.
In order to be considered for the EU scholarship, you must:
- apply for your intended Queen Mary programme by no later than 31 August for undergraduate programmes starting in September of the same year
- make Queen Mary your firm choice by the deadline specified by UCAS for undergraduate programmes
- pay any fee deposit required by the deadline specified by Queen Mary Admissions