Queen Elizabeth II Postgraduate Scholarship
Available to a Maori or non-Maori graduate with excellent academic ability, who plans to research at postgraduate level, in a field that will be of benefit to all Maori.
- To be eligible for any of the scholarships, applicants must be enrolled at either a secondary school or tertiary institution, whichever is relevant to their application.
- Tertiary applicants must make their applications on-line and submit supporting documentation by post or email unless stated otherwise. Contact the Maori Education Trust (MET) if you have any difficulties applying on-line.
- Applicants are personally responsible for the accuracy of the information they provide.
- Common errors are bank account numbers. You must provide an encoded bank deposit slip or bank verification of your account number. It is important that you let MET know if your bank account number should change.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- A scholarship bequest may be pertinent to more than one category e.g. Ti Maru Maori Trust Scholarship for secondary school, undergraduate and postgraduate.
- Each scholarship has set criteria that governs the purpose of the individual award.
- You can apply for as many scholarships as you like, however if successful you will only be awarded one.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.