QMS China Scholarships in the UK
- 15 May 2021
10 awards of £10,000 available exclusively for new applicants from mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau studying postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School.
You must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of either mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau
- You must have an IELTS or 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each category or equivalent qualification as per our website.
- All IELTS qualifications need to be submitted through the online application form by 15 May 2021 in order to be considered for this award.
- Submit a 2 minute video about why you have chosen your programme and what you plan to do after completing your studies. Additional information can be found on the application form.
- £1000 programme deposit to be paid by the appropriate deadline, as per your offer letter or the table given in the Terms and Conditions on this page.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.