Qatar Airways National Scholarship Programme (QRNSP)
- Bachelor, Master
- December 31, 2017
The Qatar Airways National Scholarship Programme (QRNSP) provides financial and academic support to Qatari students. These scholarships are available to attend academic studies (undergraduate and postgraduate) at educational institutions in the State of Qatar or overseas.
Students are provided assistance during their studies, and upon completion of those studies, they join Qatar Airways as full-time Graduate Developees.
Qatar Airways Company Q.C.S.C., operating as Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar.
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother
- Must be 18 years or older and must complete their degree by the age of 29
- Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale ?with an average of 80% or higher
- Pass the interview set by Recruitment and QRNSP
- Current letter of unconditional offer from a university within Qatar or overseas ?approved by the Ministry of Education & Higher Education
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The programme’s benefits include:
- Scholarships available for 36 majors
- Basic salary and housing allowance while studying
- Overseas allowances to provide for housing, books and travel when abroad
- Growth and learning possibilities with various training courses
- Global opportunities with internships at Qatar Airways Headquarters and ?overseas stations during summer break
The mode of applying is online. Students will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of English Proficiency Level
- Copy of University Transcript
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.