PSU International Achievement Scholarship in the USA
- 15 May 2020
Recipient must be an international student who has graduated from Pui Ching Middle School (PCMS) in Hong Kong, SAR, China and who enrolls at Portland State University for the Fall 2020 term. This scholarship was established in memory of the late professors Dr. Phillip C. Roberti and Dr. Morris B. Silverman of the PSU Chemistry Department, who actively encouraged students to explore the field of chemistry beyond its horizons, and who had a positive impact on others.
- Recipient must be admitted to PSU as a Freshman international student with a 3.0 GPA or higher (overall 4 or higher at PCMS), and have demonstrated major academic improvement in the last three years. A transfer student enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada, and who meets PSU international admission requirements, is also eligible to apply.
- Open to any undergraduate major or field of study at PSU
- Student must have demonstrated financial need, as determined by PCMS staff.
- Student will enroll in 45 quarter credits per academic year at PSU.
- Student must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher at PSU for renewal each year.
- Student must submit an online scholarship application, essay, letter of recommendation, and statement of financial need to be considered.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$25,000 annually, renewable for four years (not to exceed four years or $100,000 in total)
Please visit our website for more information.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.