£2,000 international student scholarships
- Master, Bachelor
- April 15, 2020
In order to encourage future students of Oxford Brookes University to be well prepared for their new life in the UK, the University is offering a brand new scholarship to support students who accept their places by April 15th, 2020.
Oxford Brookes University
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University.
- Accept your offer by 15 April 2020 - this includes payment of any deposit where relevant.
- Enroll in September 2020 as a new full-time undergraduate or postgraduate international fee-paying student.
Check the University's website for more information on eligibility criteria.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarship will be awarded as a discount applicable to the student’s second semester of tuition fees.
- Have an offer from the University to begin a degree programme in September 2020 and have accepted this offer by April 15th.
- Have made payment of any tuition fee deposit by April 15th where applicable. Please read the terms of your offer carefully if a deposit is required.
Applicants must be new, full-time, international fee-paying students commencing full 3 or 4-year undergraduate degrees (including Integrated Foundation Courses) or full 1 or 2-year postgraduate degrees.
The scholarship will only be available to students commencing a degree in September 2020.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.