Project-Based international awards at Victoria University
- Min. $28,200 p.a.
Victoria University offers scholarships to undertake a PhD on a specific topic as part of an externally funded research project.
Because conditions and stipend value vary for these projects, you should read the application guide for each scholarship carefully to ensure International students are eligible to apply for it.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
As a minimum, each scholarship includes:
- annual stipend value: at least $28,200 per year (2020 rate); note that some stipends are at a higher value
- overseas student health cover
- an RTP Fee Offset Scholarship exempting the recipient from paying tuition fees.
The scholarship does not cover other costs such as:
- English-language testing
- bridging programs or English-language programs
- travel costs from overseas
- tuition fees.
Carefully read the application guides and review the online application form for details of what is sought for each project. Discuss the project with the listed supervisor.
The relevant online application form lists the documents you will need to submit. Normally this will include:
- your CV
- a 500 word outline of the topic (see the application form for details of what is sought)
- a 500 word statement on why you are applying for the PhD project
- name and contact details of two referees
- certified copies of:
- proof of citizenship
- academic transcripts & degree qualification certificates
- English-language proficiency evidence.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.