Victoria University offers scholarships to undertake a PhD on a specific topic as part of an externally funded research project.
Project-Based international awards at Victoria University
- Min. $28,200 p.a.
Victoria University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia.All Scholarships from Victoria University
Because conditions and stipend value vary for these projects, you should read the application guide for each scholarship carefully to ensure International students are eligible to apply for it.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
As a minimum, each scholarship includes:
- annual stipend value: at least $28,200 per year (2020 rate); note that some stipends are at a higher value
- overseas student health cover
- an RTP Fee Offset Scholarship exempting the recipient from paying tuition fees.
The scholarship does not cover other costs such as:
- English-language testing
- bridging programs or English-language programs
- travel costs from overseas
- tuition fees.
Carefully read the application guides and review the online application form for details of what is sought for each project. Discuss the project with the listed supervisor.
The relevant online application form lists the documents you will need to submit. Normally this will include:
- your CV
- a 500 word outline of the topic (see the application form for details of what is sought)
- a 500 word statement on why you are applying for the PhD project
- name and contact details of two referees
- certified copies of:
- proof of citizenship
- academic transcripts & degree qualification certificates
- English-language proficiency evidence.