The University of Manchester – Professional Services Scholarship
- 17 July 2020
As a leading international business school, we are committed to support diversity in business and gender balance in senior leadership roles.
We award these scholarships to support opportunities for talented women interested in careers in finance to learn from our expert Alliance MBS faculty and start, or continue, their journey into future leadership roles in finance.
The University of Manchester
You will need to show/demonstrate:
- Outstanding academic excellence: We will take into consideration your final degree classification/average, grades in subjects that demonstrate numeracy and analytical skills, and the reputation and ranking of the institution(s) where you have studied.
- Outstanding achievements (personal and professional).
- Strong motivation for the programme.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
We are offering 2 x £4,000 scholarships to support your studies and is merit based.
You should submit your application in the form of a PowerPoint Presentation.
The presentation is a blank canvas to paint your picture and tell us what makes you stand out as a possible recipient of the scholarship in a more creative way.
We hope to learn about: your personality and personal and professional achievements, what motivates and interests you to study the MSc Financial Management programme, and how you meet the specific scholarship criteria.
We expect all our scholarship award holders to commit to be outstanding alumni ambassadors and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
When assessing applications we will consider your complete application for the MSc Financial Management Programme, along with the scholarship presentation.
- The presentation should be a maximum of 6 pages/slides
- You will not deliver your presentation orally therefore think of the presentation as a ‘story book’. You are welcome to use diagrams, photographs etc., to illustrate your messages.
- We will evaluate the presentation on the content, showing how you meet the scholarship criteria, not on technical expertise.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.