Pro Vice-Chancellor Griffith Sciences Academic Excellence Honours International Scholarship
- February 20, 2020
Griffith Sciences is offering scholarships to high achieving students commencing a Griffith Sciences Honours Program in 2020.
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder, International Student or New Zealand Citizen
- have completed your undergraduate study at an Australian or New Zealand University and achieved a minimum GPA of 6
- be commencing in one of the following programs in trimester 1 2020:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) (2020, 2011)
- Bachelor of Multimedia (Honours) (2021, 2013)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) (2087)
- Bachelor of Biomolecular Science (Honours) (2108)
- Bachelor of Forensic Science (Honours) (2107)
- Bachelor of Sciences (Honours) (2111, 2112, 2110)
To remain eligible for the scholarship, you will be required to:
- remain full time enrolled at Griffith University in the Honours program for which the scholarship was awarded
- maintain a minimum GPA of 6
- study in consecutive trimesters
The above conditions are verified each trimester at Census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions, scholarship payments may be withheld, or the scholarship may be terminated.
Applications, including any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The maximum value is $6,000, paid in installments. Installments of $3,000 are payable for each full time consecutively enrolled trimester up to a maximum value of the scholarship or minimum duration of the program, whichever is the lesser.
Payments are made within six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application.
- Program (Continuing students)
- Tertiary education history: Academic Merit - minimum GPA of 6
- Program preferences (Commencing students)
- Honours and research topics- You are required as part of this application to supply information relating to a specific research topic/project you will undertake and identify a principal supervisor
- Personal statements
- Career goals and aims- Detail your career goals and aims following completion of your honours studies
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please us only the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel. We can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Supporting documentation
- Other: If your undergraduate degree was NOT completed at Griffith University, upload a copy of your transcript
*Preference will be given to students who have completed their undergraduate study at an Australian or New Zealand University other than Griffith.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.