President’s Entrance international awards at Ryerson University in Canada
The President's Entrance Scholarship is awarded to secondary school graduates who demonstrate academic accomplishment, leadership qualities, original thought and creative ability.
A minimum 90% final admission average is required for consideration. An applicant's average is calculated with their best six Grade 12 U/M courses, or their home country's equivalent.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$10,000 per annum, $40,000 total value.
This application will ask that you include the following:
- An essay or project summary: this may be a piece of creative writing, or a summary of any creative project which you may have undertaken. It must reflect your capacity for original thought and creative ability (max 750 words).
- Two (2) letters of reference:
- academic reference letter that confirms your scholastic abilities. This reference may also speak to your leadership/creative endeavours.
- reference letter should address your leadership/creative endeavours. It should not verify academic achievement.
- Your leadership activities: you will indicate the leadership activities/positions that you have been involved in during your final two years in secondary school.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.