President’s Award Vocal funding for International Students at Musicians Institute in USA
- 27 February 2020
The President’s Award Vocal Scholarship was created to honor and acknowledge exceptional students (newly enrolling or currently enrolled) in the AA or BM Vocal Programs who excel in any style or genre as a vocalist.
Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) Program, or Bachelor of Music in Performance (Vocal) Program.
- Newly enrolling and current/returning students in any MI program are eligible. Previous scholarship winners are not eligible.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The total scholarship award will be $1,000 credited toward the first quarter of the program.
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted the Application for Admissions by the scholarship application deadline.
- Scholarships are nontransferable, and may not be applied to any person, program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
- YouTube video URL: Video must contain at a minimum: you performing three (3) songs in any style or genre. It is required that this include two (2) live ensemble (band or duo) performances, and one (1) unaccompanied solo (a cappella) piece (no play-along tracks will be accepted).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.