Welcome to the University of Southern Denmark - also known as SDU. At SDU we have a vibrant student environment, where one in five is international. International students play a crucial role in enriching the university experience for all students by bringing different views, cultures, and new perspectives. Therefore, we do our utmost to support our international students before and after their arrival.
Pre-graduate funding opportunities at University of Southern Denmark
- Master, Phd
- 6 months of tuition fees
To enroll for a BRIDGE scholarship the project must comply the following criteria:
- The project must be related to brain/neuro research
- The project must be translational
- There must be cooperation between at least two units (KI, IMM, IRS, Psychiatry)
- All research disciplines are eligible to apply
- The applicant/ protocol has to be approved by the Head of Department and the Head of Research – as well as SDU (upload approvals)
- The application must be sent by the student – but under guidance from the supervisor
- The application can be written in Danish or in English (if written in English, please include a Danish title)
- If already started – please include a progress report
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
A scholarship is equivalent to 6 months which covers the first part of your research year.
If you want to apply for a scholarship make sure that the project is in compliance with the requirements listed above. To apply you must fill out the form and send it as one PDF-file to firstname.lastname@example.org.