Postgraduate Widening Access Bursaries
Three Postgraduate Widening Access Bursaries worth £5,000 each are available for 2015 entry. The closing date to apply for the 2015 bursaries is 24 July, 2015.
Bangor University is committed to widening participation in Higher Education and accepts students from a broad range of backgrounds. The awards are aimed specifically at widening access to full-time taught postgraduate Masters courses and are open to UK students who meet specific criteria.
To be eligible to apply for the bursaries you must:
- Be a current Bangor University student / Bangor graduate, and
- Have / expect to achieve a 2.1 or above in your undergraduate degree, and
- Have applied / be considering applying for a full-time PGT Masters course (excluding MBAs and PGCEs) at Bangor University for entry in September 2015, and
- Not be in receipt of another bursary / scholarship for the PGT Masters course, and
- Meet the specific postcode criteria for these awards.
Three Postgraduate Widening Access Bursaries worth £5,000 each are available for 2015 entry.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.