Postgraduate Research International Scholarship in Medicinal Chemistry
- $2,500 p.a.
- 6 August 2021
This scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to a PhD student who is undertaking research in developing inhibitors of protein-protein interactions at telomeres.
- be an internationl student
- be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to research in developing inhibitors of protein-protein interactions at telomeres
- hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master's degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- have a background in synthetic medicinal chemistry
- not hold a sholarship at the time of application.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to $2500 per annum (fixed rate) for up to 3 years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Apply here.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.