A scholarship to support PhD students who are undertaking research into cardiovascular rehabilitation and secondary prevention.
Postgraduate Research International Scholarship in Cardiovascular Rehabilitation and Secondary Prevention
- $10,000 p.a.
University of Sydney
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia.All Scholarships from University of Sydney
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled to study full-time in a PhD at the Faculty of Medicine and Health
- not have completed more than one year of full-time studies in a PhD
- hold an honours degree or a masters degree in a relevant discipline
- be willing to conduct research into cardiovascular rehabilitation and secondary prevention
- be a recipient of a primary scholarship from the University of Sydney that provides a stipend allowance.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship will provide a stipend allowance of $10,000 per annum for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. No extension is allowed.
The scholarship will be open until successful recipients are found. Once successful recipients are selected, the scholarship will be closed.