This scholarship is awarded in the form of tuition fee waiver for the first year of a Masters degree and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship
- 1 May 2023
University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland, founded by royal charter in 1967.All Scholarships from University of Stirling
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling before the scholarship deadline,
- Be a new student starting at the university in September 2023 or January 2024
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.