The School of International Development is pleased to offer competitive scholarships equal to £8,000 tuition fee reduction for Master's applicants from Sub Saharan Africa.
Postgraduate International Development Scholarships for Sub Saharan African Students in UK
- 31 May 2022
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course. Apply for your course at https://www.uea.ac.uk/apply/postgraduate#masters
- To submit a 250 word scholarship application via our scholarship application form.
- The key part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words:
How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
In addition, please see the link for nationality requirements.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.