Postgraduate Indian Women Scholarship at Macquarie University
- June 30, 2017
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Postgraduate Indian Women’s Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding postgraduate female students to study at Macquarie University.
It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for female Indian students.
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
- Be a female Indian citizen.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde Campus or CIty Campus by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 or 60% in their undergraduate degree.
- Have applied for a postgraduate program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia, New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University, unless you are advised otherwise by the representative of Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The amount is varied up to AUD$11,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS – Indian Women” in the Scholarship Name field.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.