This scholarship is open to full time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either Indian nationals or are living in India at the point of application.
Postgraduate India Scholarship
University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland, founded by royal charter in 1967.All Scholarships from University of Stirling
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2022 or January 2023.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be an Indian national or living in India at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.