Postgraduate by Research Scholarship (PGR Scholarship) - Sunway University
- Partially Funded
- Deadline: Invalid Date
Postgraduate by Research Scholarship (PGR Scholarship) is established to encourage good candidates to enroll in a Masters or PhD by research degree programmes offered by Sunway University and to provide benefit and financial assistance to a qualifying candidate by way of a scholarship, thereby supporting enrolment in Sunway University research degree programmes.
A selected number of eligible candidates will be allocated financial support each year. The candidates and the number of candidates to be supported will be determined by the University, subject to the approval of the Postgraduate Scholarship Committee (PGSC) based on the following criteria:
Eligibility of the candidate; The candidate's qualifications, ability and motivation to pursue the programme; The candidate having adequate experience to undertake the research work; Annual budget allocation for the scheme; Candidates may be required to attend an interview.
Candidates with the following criteria may apply for the scholarship:
- A minimum Upper 2nd Class (2i) Honours degree or equivalent at undergraduate level shall normally be required in a relevant discipline;
- Demonstrate a good academic track record; and
- Demonstrate the potential to successfully complete the proposed programme of study.
And additionally, for application of PhD scholarship:
- A good Masters degree (minimum Merit or equivalent); and
- Eligible for admission to a Sunway University PhD degree by research
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.