Postgraduate Awards for International Students at University of Stirling in UK, 2017
- 31 August 2017
For September 2017 intake, University of Stirling is offering awards for international students. These awards are available for pursuing full-time master’s degree programmes.
University aims to be at the forefront of research and learning that helps to improve lives.
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967 in Stirling, Scotland. It is ranked among the top 60 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
The requirements for a specific English Language test score such as IELTS or TOEFL may be waived if instruction and assessment of applicant’s first-degree study have been in English.
For entry in September 2017 International Postgraduate Awards are offered to taught postgraduate applicants who are self-funded and liable to pay tuition fees at the overseas rate. Awards are available for students domiciled in, or nationals of the following countries, subject to meeting country-specific academic criteria as outlined below:
- Canada – minimum 3.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Ghana – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Hong Kong – minimum Second Class Honours (Division I)
- India – minimum average grade profile of 60 percent
- Kenya – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Japan – minimum average grade profile of 75 percent
- Malaysia – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or 3.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Nigeria – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Norway – minimum average grade profile of Grade B
- Oman – minimum 3.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – minimum 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale or 4.3 GPA on a 5.0 scale
- Singapore – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Taiwan – minimum average grade profile of 75 percent
- Thailand – minimum 3.2 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- USA – minimum 3.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Vietnam – minimum average grade profile of 75 percent
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Each award has a value of £3,000
Students from eligible countries will automatically be assessed for an International Postgraduate Award as part of the admissions process; there is no separate application required for this award. Students who qualify for award will be notified by Admissions, once academic offer conditions have been met.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.