Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade (IIMET), Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, is inviting applications for a visiting professor position (Professor or Associate Professor) in the area of Enterprise Architecture and Business Informatics.
Postdoctoral International Positions in Enterprise Architecture and Business Informatics
- Variable compensation + housing
- 31 December 2021
- The applicants should have a PhD in a relevant field.
- Associate or Full Professor position (or similar) at one of the world’s leading universities preferable.
- The applicants must possess knowledge in the field of Enterprise Architecture, TOGAF, ADM, Archi modelling tool and others, the experience in research and publication activities in a relevant field.
- The applicants must have publications in peer-reviewed journals indexed by Web of Science or Scopus (preferably Q1, Q2 quartiles).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Compensation is considered by selection committee on documents received and individual achievements
- Provision of housing on campus.
- Reimbursement of transportation expenses
- Personal mentor.
The following documents should be submitted to Alexandra Borremans for a preliminary decision:
- Credentials (scanned copies)
- Curriculum Vitae (with contact information and list of publications in which 5 most significant publications highlighted).
- A Teaching Statement (describing teaching experience and plans for teaching).
- Reference Letters.