The Division of Physical Science & Engineering at King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST) is inviting applications for the Postdoctoral Research Positions in the Semiconductors and Materials Spectroscopy Laboratory for the academic year 2022/2023.
Postdoctoral Fellowships in Ultrafast Spectroscopy of Semiconductor in Saudi Arabia
- Remuneration, housing and benefits
Interfolio is an academic faculty management software and higher education technology company based in Washington, DC The company provides software to assist shared governance processes and faculty activity tracking tools to assist with institutional a...All Scholarships from Interfolio
The fellow should have Ph.D. in physics or a related discipline and has worked on ultrafast spectroscopy.
Optical spectroscopy (Photoluminescence, PL excitation, photo-excitation…etc)
Inorganic semiconductor, such as III-Nitride semiconductors (GaN, AlN and InN)
- A doctorate in a relevant discipline area, such as Physics, electric engineering, materials science and optoelectronics.
- Demonstrated experience in optical spectroscopy, mainly ultrafast lasers, oscillations and other optical components
- Demonstrated experience on inorganic semiconductor and nanostructures
- A solid theoretical background in the area of optoelectronic devices.
- High level written and oral communication skills with the ability to represent the research team at national and international conferences.
- A high level of self-motivation, professional competence and a good command of oral and written English, PC skills, the ability to work in a team as well as alone, and good organizational skills are essential.
- A record of publications in quality, peer-reviewed journals.
Other: Good English language verbal and written reporting skills.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Remuneration will be competitive, and commensurate with the applicant's qualifications and experience. In addition, the appointment includes the following benefits:
[object Object]0. Fully-furnished housing (including utilities) is provided at no cost to researcher object Object
[object Object]0. A complete professional CV, including educational background, experience, and a list of publications. [object Object]1. Names, affiliation, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of two individuals who could provide reference letters.
Please send your application documents in full (cover letter, CV, certificates, publication list, references, etc.) online or by email.
For more information, visit our website: spectroscopy.kaust.edu.sa