Polish Government Scholarship Program for Young Academicians
- Master, Phd
- 1 March 2017
The Government of the Republic of Poland offers scholarships for a research stay at Polish universities to young academicians from Eastern Europe, Russia, Central Asia and Caucasus.
Language School East was established in 1999. In the context of East European Studies. Initially only work for “Eastern Studies”, and now is also open to other interested parties as a whole school Faculty of Oriental Studies, University of Warsaw.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship
- University diploma (4- or 5-year studies ending with a defense of a bachelor diploma or master thesis), preferably in the humanities: history, international relations, political sciences, journalism, sociology, ethnology, cultural sciences, social psychology, administration, management and law.
- Age limit: 35.
- General knowledge in the general issues concerning one of the above mentioned fields or similar fields, particularly in the 19 and 20 centuries.
- Knowledge of the Polish language at a level guaranteeing that the student is able to understand the lectures and do the required reading – is essential (see I – 6,7).
- In extraordinary cases there is a possibility to qualify candidates without the knowledge of the Polish language. Such scholarship holders will be, however, obligated to learn Polish language individually and after getting notification of being qualified to the Program they will have to take part in additional intensive course of Polish language in August 2013(see I – 5).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship is 1350 PLN per month. The costs of accommodation and feeding should be individually covered by the scholarship holders.
The complete set of documents should be submitted by post or delivered personally (with an envelope annotation “Scholarship Program for Young Academicians”) to the counterpart Polish diplomatic outposts. Complete set of documents scanned, preferably in JPG format, shall be send also by e-mail: stypendia.studium-at-suw.edu.pl.
- Copy of University diploma equivalent to Polish Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or an official document confirming participation in doctoral studies or working.
- Precisely completed application form
- Concise letter of motivation indicating major of studies chosen by the candidate, possibly.
- Project of research work.
- Curriculum vitae written in Polish or English language, in the reverse chronological order, in which the most recent events are listed first, including 1 photograph in a paper or electronic version (converted into JPG).
- List of all academic publications, most significant academic written work, professional or academic projects.
- Certificates confirming candidate’s knowledge of Polish and English language.
- Other information, documents that the candidate believes might assist the commission in evaluating his or her application.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.