Poland My First Choice scholarship programme
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- PLN 2,000 (ca. EUR 460) per month + tuition fee waiver
- 14 May 2019
The Poland My First Choice scholarship programme aims to encourage young talented people from the countries listed below to pursue studies at the best Polish HEIs.
The Programme offers an opportunity to pursue full-time second-cycle studies at public and private HEIs on all fields of study provided by institutions offering education at highest level – i.e. those classified to the A and A+ scientific category under the latest parametric evaluation.
Why study in Poland?
- one of the 25 most advanced global economies by FTSE Russell 2018 and 8th largest economy in the European Union
- wide selection of over 700 study programmes in foreign languages – check it at www.go-poland.pl
- potential of more than 400 universities and large research infrastructure – 82 Polish universities and research institutions awarded by HR Excellence in Research by the European Commission
- ideal for a student’s budget
- vibrant and friendly atmosphere of university centres
If you are a citizen of:
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- the Netherlands
- or a Chinese citizen residing in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
and you are planning to continue your education at master’s degree level at prestigious departments of Polish universities holding an A or A+ category then we welcome you to apply for the Poland My First Choice Programme .
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Why join the Programme?
enrol in second-cycle (master’s degree) studies at the best public and non-public Polish universities
→ if you choose a public university, your studies will be tuition-free
→ if you choose a non-public university, your tuition will be subject to Rector’s decision
get a monthly scholarship to cover the living allowance – PLN 2.000 (ca. EUR 470)
receive an European diploma certifying completion of studies, honoured and respected worldwide
The Programme provides the participants with an opportunity to study in Polish or in another language.
The call for applications: 19 March -14 May 2019, 3 pm Central European Time
NAWA uses an online application process to apply
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.