PNC Learning Insurance & Risk Management Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- 31 December 2020
PNC Learning is an online educational provider of accredited CE courses and pre-licensing courses for the insurance industry in Canada. As a professional development company, we’re committed to promoting the industry and helping as many people as possible build a fulfilling career in the insurance industry.
But one of the barriers many students face is the cost of education. Courses, textbooks, and exam fees can be steep for someone first getting into the industry. Which is why I’m happy to announce the PNC Learning Scholarship.
$500 towards tuition in any risk management, underwriting, or insurance-related programs/diplomas/degrees at any accredited post-secondary institution in Canada.
Anyone over 18 years of age is eligible to apply.
Recipients will receive free enrollment in the Level 1 course for your province – it could be theFundamentals of Insurance, CAIB 1, RIBO 1, Saskatchewan Level 1, or Alberta Level 1 course PLUS we’ll pay the exam fees for your first attempt. This could be valued at up to $600 depending on the province.
Recipients can get $500 towards tuition in any risk management, insurance underwriting, or insurance-related programs/diplomas/degrees at any accredited post-secondary institution in Canada.
- Write a 1000+ word essay on any insurance-related topic (see our blog or other insurance publications for inspiration). An example topic could be: “The Impact of AI on the Insurance Industry”.
- Make sure you include at least 3 links to authoritative sources on the insurance industry including 1 link to www.pnclearning.com (or one of our blog articles).
- Publish it online publicly. It can be on your university’s student blog, your own website, or another platform like Medium.com or Blogger.com, etc.
- Contact us with a link to the article along with a brief message about why you want to get into the insurance industry.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.