- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- 15 January 2019
At PhotographyTalk, our mission is to help people become better photographers.
That includes helping amateur and professional photographers expand their skill set to take better photos and build more successful photography businesses.
- Applicants must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Applicants for the PhotographyTalk Scholarship must be accepted or enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate degree program at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational school.
- Students must be enrolled during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Identify your greatest photography strength and weakness.
- Write an essay (1,000 words or less) that answers the questions outlined in the next section.
- Post the essay on medium.com
- Title the essay “PhotographyTalk Scholarship”
- Include a link back to the PhotographyTalk Scholarship page in the body of the essay.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.