PhD/MSc Scholarship, WENS Lab, KIT, South Korea, Fall 2018
- Master, Phd
- Scholarship includes full tuition fee until graduation, medical insurance and monthly stipend
- 25 May 2018
Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory in Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering graduate scholarship. Applicants must have a strong background on
1. Computer network, wireless communications, communication engineering, or Internet of Things
2. Signal processing, image processing, and programming such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Android programming, etc.
Those who have knowledge and publications related to "5G and Future Radio Access" such as OFDM, NOMA, massive MIMO, index modulation, and etc. will get more plus points.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.0/4.0 - IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
Scholarship includes full tuition fee until graduation, medical insurance and monthly stipend.
Kindly fill your online application form on the following link and upload the required documents.
For any queries, send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about WENS Lab, visit the following link
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.